Friday, March 11, 2011

Weigh In

 
Well we had our second to last weigh in last night and my team lost 6 lbs.  It would have been 7 lbs but one team member gained a pound so we ended up at 6 lbs.  Still we lost and we didn't get a strike.  I lost 2 more lbs to bring my total to 34 lbs.  Wow hard to believe for me that I lost that much weight!  I feel so much better.  Only one week to go & I can hardly wait to end the pressure and start to lift weights.

My daughter and I are going to shop in Green Bay tomorrow and we were checking out the restaurant's menu online and we are having a hard time to find somewhere to eat.  It is really sad that the food is made so un-healthy.  My daughter said maybe we should pack a lunch and I have to say I almost agree with that.  We will probably end up somewhere that serves breakfast because we can eat the healthiest.  Lunch & diner menus are deep fried or have tons of butter or special sauces added.  So sad that we can't go out to eat without having to ask to have this taken off just to knock the fat content down under 20% per servings. 

1 comment: