Thursday, February 24, 2011

My face is thinner

 
People at work are noticing that I have lost some weight.  I am told my face looks thinner.  My face was the one area that I put on the most weight.  If people just saw a head shot of me they would think I weighed 400 pounds just by looking at my face.  Finally my face looks thin; I have a jaw line that’s not enhanced by a triple chin.  It’s funny once I started to lose my weight I see all the fat areas of my body that before I just couldn’t see or admit to.  When I put on clothes I notice my big stomach where before I actually believed I was hiding in my clothes.  I guess until we are ready to lose the weight we are in denial about our bodies.  If you don’t admit to being fat then there is no fat, you know what I mean?
     I have been tired lately and maybe a bit sluggish but I am not overeating nor do I have the desire to eat.  Before if I felt this way I would sit down with a book or my laptop and have some comfort food like ice-cream.  Now I am blogging drinking 25 calorie hot chocolate!  I love breakthroughs!  Tonight is last chance work-out and I don’t know how hard I will be able to work but I will give it my all.  I have lost 2 lbs and hope to lose one more pound.  Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Hope you did well! So proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete