Saturday, February 26, 2011

Over Did IT!

I have been over doing the exercise thing!  I did my normal last minute workout and gained 2 pounds.  I was mortified!  When I weighed in at work I lost 1 pound which is all I am suppose to lose but....this has never happened before.  Funny but that is all we should lose, one or two pounds but for me it was a shock.  Worse than that I almost ended up flat out.  After my workout I was beat, I should have quit during the elliptical but I didn't.  I could hardly move but I kept doing the darn thing telling myself Author on the biggest loser can run on a treadmill I can keeping doing the elliptical.  I should have quit.  I was exhausted and just wanted to lie down but I had to work.  Work was rough and I decided not to do any form of exercising until Monday to give my body a much needed rest.  My daughter only exercises three times a week and is losing weight why did I feel the need to kill myself.  Lesson learned!  I am still very tired and I have to work tonight but it will be OK because that's all I'm doing today.  We are in first place & I can see the trophy!  Don't forget to keep eating those blueberries.  Good news, I'm down 30 pounds!

 .

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you realize you don't need to push yourself to the point of exhaustion anymore!

    ReplyDelete